9:59 PM

Phantom Of The Library

Posted by Melody

I had the usual fried egg and full breakfast this morning. So lush! After breakfast, I went back to the room and took a nap, since I decided to do an all-nighter at the library, until 1:30pm.

I wake up from my nap, freshened up for class, and went along my way. I made some coffee, so I would stay awake, and sat down for class to start. We had a pretty interesting discussion today over CS Lewis.

I sat there after class was over and checked my Facebook and e-mail. I finished and came back to the room where I watched the Phantom Of The Opera, checked my dailies (facebook, e-mail, etc.), and then went to bed.

New word of the day: porridge = oatmeal


Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)