8:21 PM

Clogged Drains, Clogged Arteries

Posted by Melody

My alarm went off at 7am and I went to breakfast at 8:15am. I got back to the room and finished up my British History paper. Funny story, I used a word in my paper that I did not realize I knew! Quell. I looked it up in the dictionary on my iPod and found that I had used it in precisely the proper context. Thank you Reading Blaster-Vocabulary (ages 9-12 version) and PSAT vocabulary cards!

I hopped into the shower and had to finish in a RUSH! The drain was apparently clogged and water was rapidly filling the stand-up shower. I finished up and called reception. Shortly after I finished drying my hair, Julie had come to the room to fix the shower. She pulls the drain out and shows me the culprit...hair. Ewwww!

I worked on some stuff for a while and then decided to go to The Cow for dinner. I had the butternut squash pasta. It came in a medium sized dish and was baked with cheese (clogged arteries...haha!); plus there were two bread sticks and a side salad. It was good. I left for the library and got some studying done.

New word of the day: baps = a burger with both the top and bottom buns


Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)