8:34 PM

CS Lewis & The Cow

Posted by Melody

I did not do anything except sleep this morning because I stayed at the library pretty late studying. When I got to the church for classes this afternoon, the center director wanted us to do a group photo. I think that none of us knew that he wanted to do that. It was starting to rain outside and the wind was terrible. The picture turned out pretty cute though...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Awww, look at us! We came back in and started our CS Lewis class. We discussed book three of Mere Christianity. During the break, I e-mailed two Cambridge professors who are in the music education specialty. They e-mailed me back really quick! I am meeting with one of them on Friday. I am so excited, but so nervous at the same time.

We finished up with the CS Lewis class and all of us met up at The Cow for the two for one pizza deal. Love this place. I shared with 2 other people. We had the quatro formaggio and the fajita chicken. Oh wow, it was so good! We came back to the hotel and I went to bed.

Just a reminder that February's trivia poll is posted, so get to guessing! Comments and e-mails are always welcomed. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)