8:22 PM

The Castle

Posted by Melody

I woke up this morning around 11am and spent the majority of my day doing homework. I drank some coffee and decided to get out to get some dinner at The Castle, a nearby pub. I got there and ordered a brie and cranberry sandwich. I sat there after I was finished eating and worked on a little homework until they started getting a little busy.

I went to the library to finish working on homework. Right as I had finished a portion of one of my assignments in great detail, I went to save it and the laptop shut off. Well, I got it going again and realized that I had lost the portion I just spent hours on. I sort of lost the will to redo it, so I decided to leave it for tomorrow...and watch Bill O'Reilly instead.

New word of the day: accumulator = battery


Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)