11:53 PM

Catch-Up Day

Posted by Melody

Today was a day off for us Cambridge students. Basically, that means we have a day to catch up on all the work that we did not do over the week in London. I got up at 8am and went to breakfast. I had the usual. I say usual because the older lady, I call her Mrs. Sue, started saying my order when I said the first item. She even remembers how I like my eggs cooked. Haha!

I got back to the room and worked until lunch, which was a chicken and cheese rollup in a roll. I forgot to say that I went grocery shopping yesterday. I need to find a different place to shop because they were more of a snack/food convenience store. I want fruit and vegetables! I came back to the room and turned in my 2nd case study for Global Perspectives. Then I worked some more until I ended up going to bed at 11pm.


New word of the day: ice lolly = lollypop


Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)