6:52 PM

Sitting In Saturday

Posted by Melody

I got up this morning at 8:45am and went to breakfast. I came back and started working homework. I had 2 Cadbury dairy milk chocolate bars during the course of the day, and I had shepherd's pie for dinner.

Around 10pm, Manuel calls me and invited me to join the group at The Castle (the one beside of the Regal). I went and had some good conversation with everyone. It got me away from homework for a bit. We moved over to The Regal for a bit and then we all went home.


New word of the day: marrow = squash


Cheerio poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my blog a two-way conversation. Getting comments from you really makes my day, and it is much more fun having you around! Nice comments only, please. (That means you, Anonymous.)